French Lavender Oil
The gentle, mesmerizing aroma of our French Lavender Oil is one of the most famous fragrances used for aromatherapy, cosmetics and perfumery. The multiple therapeutic properties make Lavender one of the most versatile aromatic plants known to mankind. Our lavender plants are grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides or any other harmful additives.
Why French Lavender Oil?
France is one of the biggest producers of lavender oil in the world. The unique climate and soil conditions ensure that lavender grown here is of the finest quality. The air humidity, cloudiness and precipitation in May, June and July contribute to the cultivation of lavender that yields a very high percentage of premium lavender oil.
Lavender Oil Use
Lavender Oil is known for its calming, harmonizing properties and wide use in cosmetics, perfumery and medicine. It is used in several areas:
- In Aromatherapy: alleviates the spirits, helps against insomnia and calms the mind, neutralizes stress and anxiety, promotes a sense of happiness. It strengthens and refreshes.
- Natural Perfumery: fresh and sweet fragrance that blends well with almost any other essence. It becomes more flowery when it evolves. Goes well with rose, peppermint, geranium, clary sage, bergamot, patchouli and ginger.
- For Pains and Aches: relieves aches and pains; reduces tension headaches, migraine, PMS, and sunburn; promotes faster healing of burns, cuts, cold sores, blisters, bruises and wounds. Add few drops to any carrier or massage oil and with gentle circular movements massage the affected area.
- For skin problems: balances and moisturizes skin; fights eczema, acne and other skin problems such as insect bites, psoriasis, rashes and scars.
- Repels mosquitoes, moths, fleas and other insects.