Moroccan Hair Serum
At the heart of the formula is the hero ingredient, “Organic Certified” prickly pear oil. The benefits of prickly pear oil are numerous: Containing double or triple the amount of fatty acids, fibre and protein than argan oil and extremely rich in natural vitamin E, this valuable ingredient is a natural anti-oxidant, has cell rejuvenating and antiinflammatory properties and has a high moisture content. For hair, the fatty acids in Prickly Pear Seed Oil come together to serve three wonderful functions at the molecular level:
– Cement: The “prickly pear seed oil” formula shapes the substance that seal scales of the hair cuticle, in the same way that cement keeps together the bricks in a wall. Because the scales are “cemented” together, they make for a smooth surface, which enables the hair to protect itself against external aggressions, and to reflect light (shiny hair).
– Barrier: Also known as sealing. The “prickly pear seed oil” formula prevents the water that was absorbed by the hair from evaporating.
– Sponge: Fatty acids are also mild humectants. The “prickly pear seed oil” formula is able to absorb small amounts of water from the air’s humidity in order to help maintain hair hydration.
Other precious oils included in the formula are:
Organic Certified Argan oil (100% Pure). It is rich in vitamin E, phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids. The essential fatty acids fight against drying, dehydrating and the loss of elasticity. Argan Oil is a luxurious elixir to restore over-processed hair damaged by chemicals and environmental free radicals – it also revives, hydrates and detangles hair, wigs and hair extensions. It benefits hair and revitalized scalp. It repairs dry damaged hair and split-ends. Ultra-light miracle argan oil leaves NO residue and No oil build up, only provides silky finish and brilliant shine.
Directions (Hair): a) After shampooing and conditioning, start with a small amount in the palm of your hands and work it through damp hair. Style as usual. Apply a few drops as often as needed to achieve soft, shiny hair.
Neem oil, an outstanding anti-oxidant which works on several levels. For the scalp it helps prevent dryness and itchiness, for the hair it improves strength, adds silkiness and sheen, averts premature greying and helps reduce some types of hair loss. For the skin it soothes and calms redness and irritation and helps improve conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. It also is a wonderful ingredient to strengthen nails and soften cuticles. Amla oil (also know as Indian gooseberry) is an anti-inflammatory widely used in Ayurvedic medicine. Containing a wealth of health-giving fatty acids and rich in flavonoids and polyphenols, it is intensely nourishing. Sesame oil is highly concentrated in polyunsaturated fats and with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties it is an incredibly healing oil. Ginger oil acts as a stimulant to promote hair growth, as a tonic to soothe irritated scalps and as a conditioner to improve dull looking hair.
Restorative vitamin E oil. E oil conditions hair, increases blood circulation and thereby stimulates hair growth.
Usage: Before applying color, massage approximately 5ml of argan oil. This will enhance the hairs ability to absorb the color. Do not rihair before applying color or bleach. Add 4 to 5ml of argan oil to color mix and continue normal color application and process.
* Organic Certified * EcoCert Certified
* Cold Pressed
* Paraben Free – Fragrance Free – Colorant Free – Alcohol Free.
* Contains no animal ingredients.
* Not animal tested.
* Authentic South Western Moroccan Berber Women’s Formula